Thread: Makes me sad...
View Single Post
Old 07.24.2006, 02:40 AM   #49
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

acousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's asses
If they were to break up or go back to their old style because that's what people want or because people just don't like the new album, for whatever reason, I would consider that a form of selling out. It's not being true to themselves musically. Right now, they want to remain a band. If they decide to break up right now, then that's fine. But it's their choice. They should do what they feel is best for themselves, what will propel them in the direction they want. Even if that is a "lack of depth." They've proven themselves incredibly capable of making good music. If there is a lack of depth (which I do agree with to some extent), it's there for a reason.
acousticrock87 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|