View Single Post
Old 06.12.2014, 07:02 PM   #4379
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
okay, if we can't yet see each other's teams, i'll post mine. it's a 3-4-3

gk: gigi buffon
d: ramos, chiellini, abate
mf: oscar ©, di maria, hazard, de bruyne
f: fred, higuaín, agüero
sub: lukaku, prolly in for fred (unless an argentinian does worse).

the rest are a bunch of nothings that i won't put up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Neymar gets the points but I thought Oscar was Brazil's best player. Croatia probably deserved a draw though.

how many did he score? i got 26 from oscar (as captain, so 13 regular?)

a pity mandzukic was injured because he could have caught some of those crosses. their keeper sucked a bit though.

ps- with 6 more guys they could have done better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Should be from the end of this 1st round on the 17th. I seem to remember that's how it worked for the Euros one too. Until the final game of the round people's scores will be all over the place as they swap players in and out each day.

who has players to swap all over? mang i only have 1 sub who will hopefully do better than 4-point fred. all i can do is sit tight for the next 2 weeks because my shot has left the gun for the most part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
I agree with that but those English dudes on ESPN let their brains get to their head and it ruins the game.

they are easier to tune out though! double bonus.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|