View Single Post
Old 05.12.2017, 06:39 AM   #967
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
How WRONG was I - - - - - - sort of wish suchfriends was around to give me a slow clap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
^^^at the VERY least......the Rockets will be playing this Sunday at 2:30 because they're not losing both of the next two games!!!

Series OVER = total EMBARRASSMENT

Consider this......James Harden didn't take his first shot until 6:00 minutes remained in the First Half.

At Half-Time, Hardens points = Hardens turnovers!

James Harden’s disappearing act in the Rockets’ exit was inexplicable to all

Watching ESPN low-lights, you can't see Harden in the picture......spent most of the game 30-40 feet from the basket.

SPURS held Rockets to 11 points in the 4th Quarter

Hello DARKNESS my old friend, Popovich has beat you once again

Popovich: “Tonight was one of those nights where we’re not as good as we looked and they’re no the team they were."

Popovich: "It was a total team effort... we're thrilled to win the series."

Popovich: "I want to congratulate the Rockets on a great season. We're not as good as we looked. They were not the team people are used to seeing."

Pop and his staff coached a great series. Starting Pau was the right move, found a formula to contain Harden.

Spurs' Gregg Popovich improves to 20-6 versus Rockets' Mike D'Antoni in playoffs. 5-0 in series......NEVER needed Game 7.

The Spurs beat the Rockets two games in a row after each Rocket victory.

D'Antoni: "I don't have any reasons it happened. We'll look at it. Try to figure it out. Some nights, life hits you in the face."

D'Antoni: "We didn't have the juice, didn't have the stuff. We'll figure that out, get better this summer and do it again,"

Harden: "I don't know what it was. We just didn't play well. Give them credit,"

The Rockets were 9-37 (24.3%) on 2-pointers, the worst percentage by any team in a game this season.

The Spurs won 61 games and were the 2nd seed and somehow the Rockets still managed to make losing to them feel embarrassing = rough but true!

Rockets average a 105.1 offensive rating, which isn’t good for this season, but is probably livable. Gave up a 110 defensive rating.

To sum it up = The San Antonio Spurs FOREVER changed the Houston Rockets logo:

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|