View Single Post
Old 04.07.2009, 11:11 AM   #37
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix
are you taking the piss? The amount of people living ( if you can call it that) in NK that would benefit from satelite technology would be almost exactly equal to the amount of people who run the NK goverment.

yes, I am well aware of the massive inequality and poverty gap in North Korea, however, do the people who benefit from communications satellites suddenly not need them because of this? So should North Korea NEVER develop its own communications satellites simply because of its current economic conditions?

Yes, it is a waste of money at this point in the game, of course the money could be better spent, but my point is simply this.

How come the western powers are all using terms like "missile" (when it is not a missile if there are not explosive payloads) instead of rocket, and challenge north korea's position that these tests are NOT for ballistic capabilities.. in other words we are continuing the whole axis of evil nonsense... spin spin.. blah blah woof woof..

and even IF Korea wanted to make news missiles, why should we be so haughty to assume that only western powers have these rights. After all, Korea feels very much threatened by the outside powers, and do they not have the right to defend themselves against the massive ballistic missile technology (WHICH THE US KEEPS FLEXING ON PAKISTAN EVERY SINGLE WEEK) of their enemies?

Personally, I do not support ANYONE having ICBM or any such thing, but I am about honesty, not politricks, and the news/govt/intellegenstia here in the US and west are all saying a bunch of bullshit to scare the public into more more more war.. (and this is very very dangerous, the democratic party now in power has been seeking war in Korea since Kerry '04 at least)

I say fuck that, thats all.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|