View Single Post
Old 08.16.2016, 09:29 PM   #25
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by a baby in 1980
For me, few things in sports feel as good as sweetly hitting a fast pitched ball with a bat. Just saying.

Is baseball still on Olympic sport?

Not currently, which is fucking ludicrous in my opinion. I'm not sure when it was last included, but the decision to omit it from Rio was made in like 2010.

They're trying to bring it back for 2020. At least that's my understanding at the moment.

Yes, hitting a baseball is like shooting coke. But what really gets me is the feeling of a perfect catch. Not necessarily an outfield catch, but like a line drive, right down the center, or playing catcher and taking a perfect strike.

Let's not read any psychosexual bullshit into this, please. This has nothing to do with my arsehole. I just really like that *smack* and the feeling of successfully making a play. Not everyone is built for baseball. A lot of folks are afraid of the ball. I'm not one of them.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|