View Single Post
Old 08.29.2015, 01:07 PM   #6
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drjohnrock
Last night I had the Music Choice Indie channel on (I know, lame). I was half asleep and didn't quite get the name of the song, or the band for that matter. It was an all female band formed in LA with a seven or eight letter one word name that I think had something to do with gun terminology. The song name contained four or five words and started with Love, though I believe the lyrics were rather doubtful/cynical about love. The music was atmospheric but with a bit of a bite. Does anyone know the name of the song and band?

this meets 4-5ish of your conditions (girls, bullet-type name, LA origin, 4-word song title) love in the title (not first wird though), not sure about lyrics, or if this counts as atmospheric with bite:

https://youtu.be/Jv9LWMXEVIU
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|