View Single Post
Old 07.16.2018, 07:51 AM   #2100
Peterpuff
stalker

Peterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's asses
Been watching American Horror Story based on convos here. Started from the beginning and been watching through the seasons. I am about 6 episodes into the Hotel season with Lady Ga Ga.

I like it. I think it stretches at times to be as fucked up as it can be here and there. But overall, watching is a fun experience. It certainly does it's job of making the viewer feel uneasy.

Creatively though, I really am geeking out on it. It's fun to watch the cast recycled like this from season to season as new characters. And it's really fun watching the powerhouse actors/actresses when they share intense scenes. Good stuff. Pretty unique show.
Peterpuff is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|