View Single Post
Old 01.21.2009, 11:54 PM   #15
charles eugene
bad moon rising

charles eugene kicks all y'all's assescharles eugene kicks all y'all's assescharles eugene kicks all y'all's assescharles eugene kicks all y'all's assescharles eugene kicks all y'all's assescharles eugene kicks all y'all's assescharles eugene kicks all y'all's assescharles eugene kicks all y'all's assescharles eugene kicks all y'all's assescharles eugene kicks all y'all's assescharles eugene kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek
Smile is a weird album. Some of my friends get it, some think it's unlistenable shit. Perception is a weird thing.

He's never made a bad album actually, apart from Shadows Collide With People which is produced like a RHCP album.

Oh and Adam, check out his other drug period album Niandra Lades & Usually Just A T-shirt. I think it would be right up your alley. 10 or so straight lo-fi songs and then 15 tracks of sound collages with amazing backwards guitar sounds.

How in the world could you humiliate Shadows like that? its a beautiful, crisp, masterpiece. the production sounds similar to By the Way because i think it was made around that same time and he was the main creative, composing force on By the Way...idk thats just me

Have you ever listened to Spere in the Heart of Silence? or any Ataxia? thats also some good quality Frusciante and company

charles eugene is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|