View Single Post
Old 08.25.2016, 05:57 PM   #686
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
fine but don't be surprised when such tactics proves ineffective at the original goal and so actually does more harm. hahaha the cognitive dissonance of you democracy bullies never ceases to amaze me

i was just demonstrating a point. i just didn't put a winky-winky next to it.

but more seriously, i think there's a place and a time for righteous indignation. democracy is not about hippy-dippy everything goes. it also doesn't mean that everyone is right.

this may be more of an east coast/ wast coast thing or LA vs the rest of the planet, but there are situations when people need to be called out on their bullshit.

ohio is a battleground state. we're still a few months out and anything can happen. ohio could be in 2016 what florida was in 2000.

and i agree with evollove that there are much more important things in the world than one's personal self-satisfaction. shit like a nuclear holocaust or letting russia invade europe, for example. or a fucking race war breaking out in this country. i mean-- priorities, motherfucker. your precious feelings have to take back seat to important matters.

he articulated that beautifully and peppered it with the right kind and number of profanities. learn to appreciate good writing, for the love of fuck.

and calling people out on their bs is not "bullying". bullying is trying to keep them from the polls, beating them up in the street, and intimidating them with threat of harm. nobody here has threatened to hurt anyone. it's just an exchange of ideas, maybe too metal for your delicate ears. don't be a drama queen.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|