View Single Post
Old 02.22.2011, 06:45 PM   #115
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Some dude (not from this forum) posted the Yonkers video on Facebook yesterday. That video has so many views on Youtube - it's sick. I'm very interested in seeing how big these guys make it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Also, is it just me, or is GRAVEDIGGAZ - 6 FEET DEEP the best rap album of all time?...

NATAS - Doubelievengod is my personal favorite.

Six Feet Deep is pretty good though, it's up there for sure. ASP have you ever listened to early Three Six Mafia at all? Back when they were The Triple Six Mafia? That whole crew used to be so sick. Koopsta Knicca and Lord Infamous being my personal favorites. Sadly, they were among the first to leave the group. Mystic Stylez is my 2nd favorite hip-hop album of all time. It came out right after the name change, and it's absolutely brilliant.

That's why I like these Odd Future guys. Not only do they have sick flows, and phat beats, but they capitalize on the shock factor that makes hip-hop so fun in the first place. Something with balls. Big balls. Plus the production is fucking slick!
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|