View Single Post
Old 11.16.2007, 07:11 PM   #2275
hat and beard
stalker

hat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asses

Quote:
Live in Kyoto is the long awaited second release by the trio of Chie Mukai, Eric Cordier & Seichi Yamamoto.

Over four bruised side long cuts, Live in Kyoto faithfully captures the intensity of one particularly eviscerating evening at Kyoto’s Tanq Room in 2004 of ritualized self expression.

This is liminal ecstatic drone, clatter & relentless sound bursts with a rough around the edges vibe that maintains a loose kinetic debt to everything from La Monte Young & the Theater of Eternal Music to Keiji Haino, AMM & Fushitsusha..

I haven't listened to it yet, but the CD they released on Turtles Dream was fantastic. I'll give this one a good listen after I get home from work today.