View Single Post
Old 09.22.2017, 09:49 PM   #11941
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
So while I was doing my job of keeping this thread bitchen, I came across a torrent title that caught my attention not because of the "artist", but because the uploader was giving this individual all kinds of shit. The details:

Quote:
Torrent #601310
Melissa Etheridge - 2017-09-16 - Hering Auditorium - Fairbanks AK (ballsdeep master, *samples included* death would have been swifter, great recording, horrible performer) (flac16)

Show Notes:
This was probably, next to Third Eye Blind, my least anticipated show of the year. Between the faux Hendrix tones and the preening and posturing, it was 2+ hours of sheer hell. The sad part is, for 80% of the people there, it was the highlight of their decade, if not millenium. Fortunately, for ME fans, it sounds pretty solid.

She was so weaksauce, the setlist I got from the soundman post-show said *Anchorage* on it.

[...] I'm still fucking off. Cope.

[...] watching this for 2+ hours, after 5 Magpie Salute shows, was like hot acid to the dickhole.

it sounds GREAT if you're a ME fan though....

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|