View Single Post
Old 09.15.2016, 09:46 AM   #19553
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
True Dick sucked. Overacted, overwrought. Just real bad.

Aw, what?! What the hell? Are you on Thorazine? I strongly disagree with you on this one. Maybe the second season qualifies as "over-acted" at times, but the first season is pure gold. It makes Silence of the Lambs seem like an actual film about silent lambs. I was still on the anti-Mcconaughey bandwagon until I watched it. I'd hated the guy for 15 years or more, even though he'd dished out increasingly good performances in recent films by that point. But Jesus, one episode in and I was a changed man.

Game of Thrones can just fuck off and die. Nothing in the whole series approaches the greatness of the first episode of TD. That's where I stand.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|