View Single Post
Old 09.14.2016, 07:16 PM   #19550
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
yeah, horror movies are your thing which is why i can see you switching to the funny stuff for halloween.

i'm the other way around-- i generally avoid them because they disturb me, but this is the time of the year i dedicate to macerate my brain in death, darkness, ultraviolence, and discomfort. that includes basic gore like catching up with the walking dead, true detective, house of cards, etc. i "save them" for october.

Don't even get me going on True Detective season one. Goddamn masterful. Had it been a feature film, it would have won every Oscar. It's a work of art. Great take on Southern Gothic. Simply put, it's one of the best things that's ever been on television. Goddamn but that was great.

Season two was criminally underrated. It too was quite compelling, but it was just not possible to follow season one.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|