View Single Post
Old 12.30.2014, 03:01 PM   #6486
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Well, I'm in a long term relationship but we don't have kids. We're both busy and stressed and live in a metro area, while our families live in small towns several hours away.

I had one dinner with one part of her family, and she had one dinner with my folks. She had about nine other obligations and instead of making the rounds I spent that time helping my mother put up a ceiling in the basement of her house. All I meant was that there wasn't a turkey, tree, gift, snowflake in sight. No cards or "Mery Christmas" wishes. Just one dinner with my partner and my folks, and a dinner with her mother's cousins. It was basically just a weekend in the country.

I don't know why I said several dinners. Must have been thinking of all the stuff my girlfriend did when I was doing manual labor for my mom and helping her fix her MacBook.

Truly magical.

This whole shit sounds like complete HELL to me. Relationships are BULLCRAP - ya gotta share the remote, share the bathroom, one goddamn compromise after another... Fuck all that!

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|