View Single Post
Old 10.21.2010, 02:53 PM   #31
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i havent updated my DW since i moved from pc to mac & didn't wanna pay for their cross-platform upgrade, since i no longer do this for money (taking care of clients is too high maintenance)-- so i've been running DW from bootcamp to check on my sites. this might just be what i need. im DLing one of their old versions to see if i can run it.

I'm nearly in the same boat as you man. I rarely take on contracts anymore, as running all aspects - design, code, management, accounting, promo, etc... drains waaayyy too much time. I work as a manager for an e-commerce company now and get paid by the minute, and it's work from home, so I'm happy with this.

Yeah, I find Coda doesn't differ too much from version to version, because they don't want to bog it down with features. You should be good with an older one
Inhuman is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|