View Single Post
Old 10.21.2010, 02:34 PM   #21
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ink.
wasnt having a go at using/creating templates, just dreamweaver to edit them/change the parts you dont like if you are using someone elses.

yeah, that's dependence on the software & can be a bitch to change, though search/replace can still work, esp. since their template tags are marked individually, it's possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhuman
The templates feature can be nice if someone's REALLY used to using it, but myself and everyone I know usually don't have a problem just duplicating one source file many times to define different templates.

I don't know how they do it these days since I avoid DW, but my impression from the CS3 version wasn't too too great. Adobe pwns with Photoshop and Illustrator. When they dabble with code, I've never liked their results

it's not the code i like (i code all by hand, autocoding from WYSIWYG can eat a dick), it's just the ease of managing files & multiple sites from one panel.

every now & then i just use cyberduck + text editor though .
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|