View Single Post
Old 11.27.2022, 02:59 AM   #3596
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
I'll put Derry Girls on my To Watch list then.
I need to finish the second season of Warrior Nun first. started with it before the football began, didn't really like it so far but perhaps it will improve. The first season had some sense of humor, the 2nd season is severely lacking it so far. And I forgot who all the characters were. They were crying that somebody died, and I had no clue who that was

Last night I saw the first episode of Star Wars Andor, the first two episodes were aired on TV. It looks very good. I hope they will show the full season, but I don't think they will. I think it's just a promotion stunt to get people to watch the remaining episodes on Disney channel, which I don't have.

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|