View Single Post
Old 02.09.2021, 09:11 PM   #3336
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
yup, i remember me calling it agents of s.h.i.t. and you saying "no, it's great!"

but yeah the wheels fell off that cart.

like early on for me... SPOILERS SPOILERS...

SPOILER: badass paranoid computer hacker turns into useless sound explosion person?! looks to me more like superstupid flaw...

END SPOILERS

there is much more i'll gladly discuss but just wanna make sure i dont ruin it for others. ward... don't get me started on ward...

Someone just brought this show up to me, and I think I will go back and finish. It was like reboot Doctor Who at times, but it has peaks and valleys. I like the peaks, the valleys are bleh-city.

Some of the best episodes are really great though, so maybe final season will redeem itself but my mind is blank about what was even happening near the end there haha
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|