View Single Post
Old 02.20.2008, 04:33 PM   #33
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
i think it is bitterly Ironic that instead of taking the opportunity to mash down racism, many people here just took the time to mash down me. why is that? couldn't they just have let it be, or contributed positively to the discussion against racism, you'd almost believe they were for racism, since they spent more time mashing down myself, and completely ignoring the issue. maybe they should become politicians, they are always good at using red herring arguments..

sorry, i can't take this on board at the moment, i'm still trying to get my head around the concept of practical prophecies.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|