View Single Post
Old 05.05.2006, 06:08 AM   #43
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by terminal pharmacy
the birthday party, but that would involve exhuming the corpse of tracey pew.
die haut
kyuss
floyd with roger

I was hoping to get round the Tracy Pew problem by having Mick Harvey playing bass, which I think happened for a short while when Pew was in prison.

And Die Haut: Good call. I saw them on the tour that they did for Head On, where they took Kid Congo, Nick Cave, Blixa Bargeld, Alex Hacke, Lydia Lunch (?), Jeffrey Lee Pierce and Anita Lane along for the ride. What a fucking great line-up eh? Jeffrey Lee Pierce did a killer cover of of Stevie Wonder's "Uptight", which sadly doesn't seem to have been documented. If his corpse could somehow be resurrected then I'd love to see that line-up again, although hopefully not just re-hashing the same show.

And since we'll have got Jeffrey Lee Pierce to rise from the dead already, I may as well ask to see the Gun Club too.

sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|