View Single Post
Old 12.19.2007, 03:16 AM   #261
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALIEN ANAL
i need some advice, but im not to sure on what advice im actually after

me and my girlfriend are having sex troubles
i think she is too shy, we have only just recently started using our hands on one another but..its just so quiet and theres no talking or communication going on..with my last girlfriend we were wild and it was full on..but it just doesnt seem to be happening with this one.

either split or teach her how it's done, but exposing her on the internet is tres uncool, especially if she finds out you've been discussing her lack of skill with total strangers who might actually be able to spot you in a crowd.

anyway, the rewards of popping a psychological cherry with skill and kindness are so astronomical and great, one wonders if it's actually not your fault.

(points finger)

ha ha no, no guilt trips. i was joking. but man. corrupt her with deliciousness.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|