View Single Post
Old 06.28.2009, 04:11 AM   #34
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by fugazifan
whatever you guts said is the reason that i went to college to study what i want. and my degree will qualify me for NOTHING (musicology, with a minor in lit), and let me tell you i couldnt be happier. and the degree that im planning on doing my masters in, will qualify me for even less- ethnomusicology. so yeah, going to collge to get a job is lame. going to collge to learn cool shit = excellent!

is the best/only attitude to take regarding higher education.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
My girlfriend goes to art school, and so I have met and talked to and been around plenty of "art school" people and I gotta say... none of them are particularly interesting and none of them DEFINITELY are what I would consider "artistic". Some are "talented" at crafting homages to other famous artists but none have their own voice. It's made me question the point of art school in general.

Oi You! Shut it!
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|