View Single Post
Old 10.02.2013, 02:00 PM   #205
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
When it comes to Schaub and the Texans offense, I've heard some interesting things this week:

Seahawk players after the game and once they returned home to do local radio were blown away at how easy and effortlessly the Texans moved the ball and scored on them in the first half......they couldn't stop the Texans.

At the same time, Seahawk players said they knew exactly what to expect from the Texans in the 2nd half and played as if they were a step or two ahead of them.

All of this falls on the shoulders of Head Coach, Gary Kubiak. I believe he has become too predictable with his tendencies and play calling. The first 15 plays of each half are scripted and usually work. However, once he gets past those 15 plays, it feels like he just starts over with the same 15 plays again.

University of Houston Cougar Nation would LOVE to see Case Keenum get a starters chance......but I'm afraid he or TJ Yates would work out as good as Tim Tebow did with the Jets.

Being competitive and playing well under the prime-time lights this Sunday night in San Francisco would go along way......a victory would be icing on the cake!
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|