Thread: Prince
View Single Post
Old 05.15.2006, 02:50 AM   #34
EyeballGrowth
the end of the ugly

EyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's asses
Yes unfortunately lots of SY fans are Emo-retards. No wonder they can't appreciate Purple Rain and Sign O' the Times which are both amazing. There isn't a single bad song on Purple Rain, even though I usually skip " When doves cry "

the beautiful ones, always smash the picture
always..... everytime

Heh I used to have around the world in a day but I gave it to my friend because i don't like it. It's really cheesy but it's hilarious to listen to. I can't listen to it without hysterically laughing. I liked 1999 but i just couldn't get into Around the world in a day.

but yes, Prince's albums with the Revolution are fucking awesome. If you're gonna listen to Prince, listen to the albums he made with the Revolution. I listened to 3121, a major dissappointment. Only liked track 1, the rest was boring crapola
EyeballGrowth is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|