View Single Post
Old 07.18.2018, 07:12 AM   #50851
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Seriously though, I don’t think every album in the GOOD Music summer series necessarily deserves a “drop everything!” response, BUT... you’re just not the NR I know and love if you have no plans to listen to “Ye” and “Kids See Ghosts.”

Do me a favor and just listen THREE tracks from these two EPs. Pop open Spotify and listen to KSG’s “Feel the Love” and “4th Dimension,” and then listen to Kanye’s “Ghost Town.” Just those. That’s all I ask. If you don’t do it u a bitch.

Feeling extra giving? Listen to “Infrared” from Daytona. And maybe “Cop Shoots Kid” from Nasir.

Will put you in mood.

Ain’t no pressure just if u don’t u a bitch.

Jesus fucking christ we still on this? Live your own life and stop tryna force shit onto other people. Fuck me this is getting boring.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|