View Single Post
Old 02.10.2012, 11:49 PM   #15
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnyboyz
im bitter but not jealous. the show sold out before i could get tickets. it's a 4 hour drive to Atlanta, and i didnt feel up to it. Don't take my review personal, lets just blame the sound guy for the mistakes. I can't believe SY just posted a link to the video on Facebook and gave credit to Stu. Im the one who posted it, not Stu. Some dude named Jason uploaded it to Youtube. They always give thanks to Stu. I blame Steve Shelley, it's his fault. What were they selling at the merch booth. Did you get any pics of it?

What I remember of the merch booth:

Signed Thurston tour poster

Demolished Thoughts (purchased)

Thurston Moore - Built for Lovin' (which I purchased. Limited to 500 copies and my collectors instinct got the best of me)

Mirror/Dash - Electric Pen/Gum (purchased)

Some stuff related to other members of the band, can't remember specifics though. Some Sunburned material, Hush Arbors, etc.

Sonic Youth - TV Shit

Thurston "Trees" shirt.

A couple other Sonic/Sonic related items I can't honestly recall the names of.

AND...seriously, you missed an awesome show. Don't tell anyone else from SY I said this, but I actually enjoyed this show more than the last Youth show I saw (2008). I mean, that was a fantastic show, too...this was just something really special, I think. I was honestly anticipating being disappointed, not really being accustomed to seeing members of SY solo (saw SY several times)...but seeing 'em like this was beyond interesting. Thurston, always talkative during performances, was even more so here.

Lee is coming to Atlanta sometime over the next few months.