View Single Post
Old 03.06.2010, 02:19 PM   #1
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
I'm at the radio station with my two year-old and amazed I even got a chance to post anything about the show starting at all! Thankfully, he's taking a few moments to turn every dial in the production studio (I'm sure the staff will love that later!) so I'll just mention it will be

STREAMING LIVE HERE!

in about 40 minutes (Noon Pacific Time!)

The usual unusual experimental eclectic mix. There was a new cd in my box from some ambient bent guy called Undo that I'm previewing and is good enough to spin. I've got a Miles Davis Live at the Filmore East disc I just picked up that will fill up a large audio chunk. Maybe I'll let Lennon speak into the mic if he's up for it. Itching to hear NADJA turned up to 11 too...

1450 AM
if you happen to live in Portland and aren't reading this on a computer.
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|