View Single Post
Old 10.29.2020, 07:59 AM   #8971
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
We including you believing every word that comes out trump's mouth?

Once again I will set the record straight!

You’re not quoting and replying to something I’ve said or misrepresented. You are the one finding humor in the false narrative that President Trump stormed off.

Pointing out once again when you or others here continually get it wrong is not me defending President Trump, it’s simply me pointing out that you are wrong again!

You weren’t even responding to someone with your “hot take” regarding the Leslie Stahl interview......just you slinging your poo against the wall to see if it would stick!

Then when I provide the documented TRUTH, you respond with throat tightening and we’ve seen him walk off before???

I haven’t mentioned or referenced some previous interview, all I did was correct your inadequate take on how the 60 Minutes interview ended.

Why would you post something NOT TRUE then act offended when someone points it out?

All I’ve done is respond like a rational mature adult and I haven’t belittled or attacked anyone simply because they believe something different than myself. Most importantly, I’ve treated those here at SYG with respect......wether you consider me your friend or not!
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|