View Single Post
Old 04.22.2006, 09:32 AM   #93
Gulasch Noir
the end of the ugly

Gulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's asses
I remember when i had to learn stenography, i couldn't write normal during the ensuing long vacation from time to time. I mean, i couldn't put a single word on paper. I had to try hard for a few minutes, then it worked. It was bothersome.

My ideal shirt would have no highest button (where your larynx is), but, unlike the damn shirt i wear today, definitely a breast pocket.

When I'm sober i like to smoke ciggies (cause they taste better), when i'm drunk i roll my own ciggies, cause it's cheaper and i don't seem to be very choosy when drunk.

I love to get tanned under the sun

i sometimes look myself in the mirror after i've done my pushups, but who the hell doesn't?

Especially when drunk i prefer to piss outside

I always save the last beer for the night bus

My girlfriend is cancer, and she really has all the typical cancer traits, like emotionalism, benevolence and so on. And since I found out about this, i discovered my sympathy for cancer people, like a good friend of mine. I think I see all these traits in him too. Cancers are good listeners for an egocentric, impulsive scorpio, like me. The interesting thing is, that i always have denied any significance of astrology before and now i'm kinda esotheric in this regard. Now I'm asking people about their sign.
Gulasch Noir is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|