View Single Post
Old 01.02.2024, 09:19 AM   #10
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshe

Leaving out the ones without titles (My Bloody Valentine? Seriously? I mean, beyond awesome if it happens, but...), these surprised me - and they shouldn't have! Where the fuck was I when they were announced?

90 Day Men – We Blame Chicago
Colin Newman – Bastard (ETA: reissue of 1997 album, with an extra disc of goodness)
The Dream Syndicate – Live Through The Past, Darkly
Buffalo Tom – Jump Rope
Richard Thompson – Ship To Shore

The 90 Day Men release appears to be a massive (complete discography?) box on Numero Group. If you're not familiar with them, Brian Case (Disappears, FACS) and Robert Aiki Aubrey Lowe were members.

Now, what exactly do we know about Thurston's Flow Critical Lucidity? Time to start a thread or summit?

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|