View Single Post
Old 01.02.2024, 09:08 AM   #9
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Looking forward to new work in 2024 from the following artists:
- Bell Witch. Apparently they've already recorded the 2nd and 3rd part of the Future's Shadow saga (or whatever it is to be called), so I guess the 2nd part will come out in 2024, 3rd part in 2025, maybe around April like part 1 ?
- Amenra. Not sure if but anything would be good by them
- GGGOLDDD. I'm addicted to this band

it's all doom and gloom

Also, the last Silver Mt Zion full length album was released in 2014. Which makes 2024 the most perfect year for a 10 year anniversary reunion tour & album!!

Always curious for a new Mono full length album. But the last couple of albums I didn't like as much, so let's see

Artists I've promised myself I will listen to more often in this year, both new and old work:
Big Brave
Phil Elverum (of The Microphones and Mt Eerie). Too bad his albums aren't available for streaming on bandcamp ... oh they do have that box set again, but it's €267.11, plus €97.54 shipping. Maybe a nice birthday present

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|