View Single Post
Old 05.24.2015, 12:51 AM   #46686
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Guest, have I said something bad to you or whatīs your problem?

The easiest thing is to think "there is Genteel who poisons all and everything else is just beautiful as flowers here". I think the whole SYG (maybe the whole internet) is full of strange attitudes and strange behaviour towards those who are not a part of that mode. I have met the same things here as Severian now did for the difference I didnīt have any friends who defense me like Severian has had.

I know I canīt write about the music like Severian just because my English skills. But can somebody finally tell me why it seem to be "cooler" to listen and write about new music than old music? I havenīt seen lots of writings about Exile, there are lots of great old music nobody has ever discussed here (itīs always the same Velvet, the Kinks, Bowie, Beefheart, Stooges, Modern Lovers & 76-79 punk & new wave are great). Have you all read some "What Sy-fan should listen and what not"-book?

I really have felt almost all of my time here some people seem to be better than the others and those who are not should not be here. And I think Severian has always been in that "better" peopleīs group, this has been first time somebodies say something against him and then there is some guest who is really upset. And I think you will be glad because I am going to continue to be here, the naive myself.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|