View Single Post
Old 07.21.2006, 09:51 PM   #93
contort:myself
little trouble girl

contort:myself is a splendid one to beholdcontort:myself is a splendid one to beholdcontort:myself is a splendid one to beholdcontort:myself is a splendid one to beholdcontort:myself is a splendid one to beholdcontort:myself is a splendid one to beholdcontort:myself is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
contort:myself- i know what you mean. i get really bothered at just small small things.

the thing that's bothering me right now is i have a ton of things to catch up on on teh webz and my inbox is full of crap.

the last show my band played at I got mad at my fuzz pedal. It wasn't even fucking up or anything. I was just mad at it. I don't know if it wasn't loud enough or whatever. Then immediately after that we went into an inpromptu cover of BoC's "Godzilla" while my guitar was completely shitted tuning wise. In retrospect it sounded like a Flipper cover of Godzilla, so it did in fact kick fucking ass, but at the time it just got me more pissed, even though i refused to tune it. Then I got mad at my pedals again, got mad at the microphone, spat at the audience, proceeded to begin punching my guitar (until my knuckles bled all over it) and then took a shot of tequilla from the bar. I then jumped back onstage, feedback still ringing from our last song (old crow for anyone who cares about my shitty band), and we jumped into our cover of I wanna be your dog in which i punched an audience member, writhed on the floor, got tackled twice and split my forehead open.
The only cool part about it was that someone taped the stooges cover, and on the tape i looked like a cross between David Yow and the guy who plays michael mcdonald on yacht rock. which is a new level of awesome.

so the lesson is, don't get unreasonably mad at your pedals or else you'll terrify a bunch of incubus fans and make anyone over the age of 28 adore you. And also don't tell drunk stories over the internets.

because they're made of tubes.

http://75orlessrecords.com
our record label
buy our latest album
so that they can pay us
contort:myself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|