View Single Post
Old 06.28.2010, 03:49 PM   #11075
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostchase

The most repulsive and pointless movie I've seen in a long time. A hour and a half of hearing douche bag teenagers run their mouths.

2/10

One point for Chloë Sevigny looking absolutely fine and having character that was actually enjoyable. That short hair was looking fine on her.

Another point for the music. Thumbs up Lou.

Other than that, a waste of a movie.

The picture didn't show up for me, are you talking about Kids? If so, that'd get a rare 0/10 from me. I HATE that fucking movie. I think it took so many things that indie films had done right for so long, smoothed the edges, made it "pop", and spit it out in a boring, trivial, shitty way. Larry Clark is an awful director. Korine is quite overrated, though he made the brilliant Julien Donkey Boy.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|