View Single Post
Old 08.31.2009, 02:53 AM   #1
FreshChops
100%

FreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's asses
I tried these smokeless cigarettes today. They are basically vapor & nicotine, created in a cigarette shaped device.

I quit smoking cigarettes a few years ago, so don't care either way, but if I was smoking, these would seem the way to go. They were called "BLU". They were telling me there's better brands, and devices, but that's like an entry level device. Some are made to look just like cigarettes.... glowing tip and all. They're not accessible in the US, as the FDA/tobacco companies muscle them around for a while, keeping them off of shelves. I don't know if they'll really catch on, but seem interesting.

I would love to see them catch on for smokers sake, but I work for tobacco companies and these things would put a big hit on them.

They seem to be more common in Europe, so sorry if this is old news to ya's across the pond.
FreshChops is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|