View Single Post
Old 01.09.2016, 04:21 PM   #47667
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
I'm a big fan of, The Cure and I'll argue they have released better albums than The Rolling Stones. Don't get me wrong, Stones have released some unbelievable songs, but I like Thd Cure albums better......same for David Bowie, Elton John or Alice Cooper.

I noticed that Led Zepelin didn't make your Top 10.
No, I like Zeppelin, but it isnīt my top10 of the sixties and not even seventies. And yes, Cure has made great albums, but as a band it just hasnīt made as great music as Stones...BTW Cure is coming to Finland and I have a ticket! And I am the one who really likes also their the Top-album, I think it is as great as Head on the door and lot better than Kiss Me.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|