View Single Post
Old 09.25.2006, 04:36 PM   #22
wax
the destroyed room

wax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
Skinmaster Steve Shelley is the best drummer in the world and has been for many, many years.

Who are the contrarian miscreants in the minority voting otherwise?

I could venture a guess who, but I'll refrain from doing so.

Firstly, Steve can play their parts better than they ever could.
Secondly, and more importantly, Steve could come up with those types of "tribalesque" primitive parts in his sleep.

Some people just don't know jack shit about music.

steve has played amazing drums on all the albums since he joined. hes versatile and just a fucking wicked drummer.
but i totaly disagree that he can play the other drummers parts as good as them.
no way.
ive heard many songs from the first few records played live that have lacked the drumming that really made em kick back then.

im voting for sclavunos as confusion and kill your idols are my faves. and the drumming is a huge part of why they are my faves.

i couldnt seriously pick between the two. steve should have played on the albums he played on and jim should have played on the songs he played on. steve is a better drummer....... but i dont like any one album of his drumming as much as i do confusion and kill yr idols.
ahhhhhhh, this is stupid anyway. im tired.
wax is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|