View Single Post
Old 09.11.2014, 06:21 AM   #1
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
I think there isnīt thread about this maybe greatest SY-album (sometimes it is this & sometimes Sister IMO).

Ordered this same time with Dirty, BMR & Sonic Death in 1993 (only vinyl I got before these was Sister). Really loved this immediately, much more than BMR then. Only songs I didnīt like totally at first were In the Kingdom #19, Green Light & Death To Our Friends, but very soon I started to love the whole album! I think this is the first SY-album where they found their real style (First three was kind of searching time). And of course, locked groove in the end is just great!
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|