View Single Post
Old 05.09.2006, 09:10 AM   #1
dnorsen
bad moon rising

dnorsen kicks all y'all's assesdnorsen kicks all y'all's assesdnorsen kicks all y'all's assesdnorsen kicks all y'all's assesdnorsen kicks all y'all's assesdnorsen kicks all y'all's assesdnorsen kicks all y'all's assesdnorsen kicks all y'all's assesdnorsen kicks all y'all's assesdnorsen kicks all y'all's assesdnorsen kicks all y'all's asses
friends, uh i havent posted here since the turnover to the new board but i see most people are well and there is a whole new crew. pretty awesome if you ask me... anyways sunburned tour started last week. get your ass out and go check' em out. pyschadelic blasts of heaven to tweek your minds! and yours truly designed the tour poster which is available on tour and soon from myself in a limited edition artist signed run. check out arthur magazine (arthurmag.com) who kindly picked up the tab for the printing/distribution. awesome dude, good times good times!
oh yea western new yorkers a solo art show is in the works at the bug jar in rochester. more info as it comes along...
dnorsen is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|