View Single Post
Old 11.16.2006, 06:35 PM   #59
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
The drama is just about all you ever want to post about and that has been going on with your posts for months now, so I don't know what in the hell you're carrying-on over...see ya later.

oh well fuck, that was a nice vacation, i enjoyed it immensely.

the thing is, out of a bizarre sense of loyalty, i refused to throw rocks at atari even if i think he's gone crackers. so rather than taking part in this shit i decided to leave until a) things calmed down or b) atari's medication kicked in, or c) both.

but since he just clarified he stands alone against the world, oh the world that's out to get him! well, fuck, the marriage is henceforth dissolved

no, seriously...

this is complete shit. trying to get at someone by his number of posts? have we lost it completely? i mean if you try to get at something with such pettiness, all we'll see is your pettiness and make the accused a hero.

viva porkie, for fuck's sakes. he may be many things, but he's certainly not painfully unfunny.

--

ps- atari, you are a cautionary tale for young potheads in this board. maybe you were crazy before you ever smoked weed, but you're living proof weed is no cure.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|