View Single Post
Old 01.26.2012, 05:58 PM   #29
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Apart from the internet, friends, books/zines, gigs and the odd thing I get sent, I am lucky to be in a job where 1) I am mostly alone in the office and 2) we have a relaxed policy on ''arty'' matters since it's a theatre, which means playing music while you're working isn't a breach of company policy. Unless you take the piss, of course. This also means that I often wake up and muic is playing in the background, I listen to it on my way to work, social gatherings etc. But mainly I am a curious and enthusiastic individual enough who doesn't have to worry about reaching the old age before my time. My music taste is not only alright, it's unstoppable.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|