View Single Post
Old 05.25.2006, 09:23 PM   #26
terminal pharmacy
invito al cielo

terminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
no shit. and scalpers are not fans, the are businessmen. that has been my whole point! has even good artistic music become just business? i was pissed off enough at the sonic youth meets pearl jam fiasco going on next month.

you are way too fucking cool for this board, music is music you dont like itdont go, or go to pearl jam and sy and leave before pearl jam stop being a whinging little bitch and get a fucking grip on reality and drop the indy cred bullshit that exists in anyones head under the age of fucking 25, all the whining little bitches on this board can just shut the fuck up and go to http://www.deanesmay.com/archives/004767.html

that is my little sudden outburst relax mother fuckers and grow up - obviously this vitriole isn't aimed at everyone

and yes art has always been business in the 20th century get over it
terminal pharmacy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|