View Single Post
Old 02.28.2013, 10:56 AM   #313
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
hey, JB, the statement about bathroom deaths is just to show what the media focuses on. If it bleeds it leads, and the more people hear about just the sensational crimes the more sensational crimes the people think are happening, when that is not actually the case.

I am all for background checks (already law), waiting periods (already law), and the effective policing of these laws.
What I do not like are laws restricting individuals. Go ahead and make a law making it unlawful to MANUFACTURE assault weapons. That will hit the spot, but they will never ever do that because the manufacturers are the ones who pay for the NRA and who make a TON of $$ from the US Govt and other nation's governments selling their weapons.

There are a million sides to the argument, but the solution to violent gun crime is not to place more limits on law-abiding citizens, of which the vast majority are.