View Single Post
Old 02.15.2009, 02:52 AM   #74
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
He told the newspaper that he thought "it would be good to have a baby."
"I didn't think about how we would afford it. I don't really get pocket money. My dad sometimes gives me £10. When my mum found out, I thought I was going to get in trouble. We wanted to have the baby but were worried about how people would react. I didn't know what it would be like to be a dad. I will be good, though, and care for it."
Chantelle, meanwhile, said, "I'm tired after the birth. I was nervous after going into labor, but otherwise I was quite excited."
She later told the Sun that they wanted to "prove to everyone" that they could give Maisie a "great future" and said both of them planned to stay in school.

----------That baby will be 6 YEARS OLD (1st or 2nd grade) when and if his dad graduates high school.

A lot of these babies produced by super-young couples end up being looked after by the kids' parents or families, as fucked up as it is.

The government did try to introduce more serious sexual education in schools a while ago, because of a wave of promiscuous behaviour amongst young kids in Britain, which lead to a sharp rise of STI's, not just freak pregnancies.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|