View Single Post
Old 07.02.2007, 09:20 AM   #73
Androol
the destroyed room

Androol kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by lol
Pitchfork: Have you settled on any song titles?

Thurston Moore: Yeah, I know most of the titles. There's a song called "frozen gtr," which is this song that Christina sings on and Mascis plays on. There's a song called "never lght," and there's a song called "free noise among friends" [laughs]. And a song called "thurston@13"; I found a cassette recording of myself at 13 years old, where I was doing this kind of fucked up skit for my own fun, in my lonely bedroom in Bethel, Connecticut in 1972. It's basically me dropping things on a table, recording them, and sort of describing it, like, "This is the sound of a Lysol disinfectant spray cap." And I would make the sound with the Lysol spray disinfectant cap, and I would say, "There. Now, this is the sound of a rubber band." And so I did this cassette, and I found it, and thought, "God, I was such a weird kid. What was I doing?" Anyway, I figured I should put that on the record.

awesome thanks!
Androol is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|