View Single Post
Old 01.21.2011, 01:01 PM   #23
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
The official word will be next week, they'll confirm the date.

Lunario posted a date already on Twitter, and they said they'll be playing with the Melvins, same show.

I just now saw that. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction to catch the info.

Didn't like the last Melvins album, but judging by the live recordings, it all makes sense in a live setting. I was very skeptical about the rumors. Now i'm very happy.

I'm gonna starve myself to death in order to save enough money to catch as many shows as possible this year. There's gonna be a lot of potentially amazing shows in March, and i really would kill to be there.

hirsute_biped, i have a few Earth live recordings, mostly from 2007 and 2008, i'll try to upload some and post them to the bootlegs thread in the next few days.