View Single Post
Old 11.23.2008, 07:32 PM   #4
uhler
invito al cielo

uhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeDistortion
Its going to be hard to duplicate what they did as "Refused", many might say that outside of "The Shape of Punk to Come" Refused sounded like any other hardcore band, but I feel "Songs to Fan The Flames of Discontent" is just as amazing an album. This band may not be Refused but its great to see Dennis go back to his hardcore roots. Especially since TINC haven't really been exciting me, heard thier lastest album on myspace and it was disappointing, the last album I bought of thiers was New Morning, Changing Weather, which I really dug but didn't like the one released after that and not ito the new one, Hope AC4 put out an album, probobly going to have to check it out. Do they have a website/myspace page yet?

i loved songs to fan the discontent. i like i better than the shape of punk to come.
uhler is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|