View Single Post
Old 02.17.2020, 04:11 PM   #93
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek
"The poor have no problem getting healthcare". Meanwhile on planet earth:

And never mind the families with adequate healthcare who are in eternal debt to the system because they've had a medical emergency. Absolutely barbaric. No other developed country is envious of the American healthcare system, believe me.

And I don't trust Warren to fight for M4A considering she flip flopped on it when she was polling well and has returned to it now that she isn't. Transparent.

Of course me wanting a basic human right for everyone regardless of status is "science fiction bullcaca" when the USA lives in its own permanent fantasy land regarding this issue.
dear lord, this is donkey level

the quote you provided is about INSURANCE. the insurance problem is a "donut hole" problem. people at the bottom don't need to pay for it, people at the top can afford the best, and the middle sometimes fall through the cracks.

fair enough, not all states have expanded medicaid. so it's a state by state issue. fuckers.

but EVERY DEMOCRAT AGREES WE SHOULD HAVE UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE. the difference is a practical one of *by which means* to get there *in actuality*. as opposed to "in dreams".

you can't simply wish universal health care for all and poof, it happens. it's a massive problem and it needs to be hacked apart in pieces.

but okay, you're a true believer in the messiah, therefore of impenetrable mind, and hence, why am i even trying to hash out a practical problem with the faithful. hallelujah, or something.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|