View Single Post
Old 02.17.2020, 03:42 PM   #90
MisterTrick
little trouble girl

MisterTrick kicks all y'all's assesMisterTrick kicks all y'all's assesMisterTrick kicks all y'all's assesMisterTrick kicks all y'all's assesMisterTrick kicks all y'all's assesMisterTrick kicks all y'all's assesMisterTrick kicks all y'all's assesMisterTrick kicks all y'all's assesMisterTrick kicks all y'all's assesMisterTrick kicks all y'all's assesMisterTrick kicks all y'all's asses
Look in a Mirror huh?

like politics is a game for some people and not life or fucking death?

oh buddy, it's so easy to throw words around like that behind a computer screen isn't it

I'll just say this, My entire life has collapsed because of the last several years, Looking into a mirror with a copy of Silver Sessions with Jason Knuth last month, I'm homeless and dealing with longtime disabilities and a recent major issue of crippling PTSD, and frankly it's even worse than that, but I am hesitant to discuss openly some aspects about what happened last month

It's weird, I haven't listened to a Sonic Youth album in years, the songs pop up in my playlists all the time but haven't sat down and just listened to them in a long time. And it's so weird not seeing most of the old forum, I am friends with most on FB but only very few of them are still here
MisterTrick is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|